This deck/patio combination is a classic Coastal Outdoor Spaces backyard get-a-way. It combines a large and handsome deck with low voltage lighting and an expansive patio space, which includes a fire pit, sitting wall and even a split rail fence to surround and protect the yard.
Very often a customer will call about building a deck and then realize that it is going to take a little more design and innovation for them to reach their goals. Because Brandon and his team have such a deep and wide skill set for creating outdoor spaces, for a variety of landscapes, our clients are often surprised that they can get so much more than they thought.
The ingredients for a get-a-way
- Deck is made of Fiberon Ipe, Sierra chestnut with mocha border
- Deck size is 20×14 with stairs and landings that lead to a Cambridge ledgestone paver patio
- Patio has custom fire pit and sitting wall, with Cumberland brown cap stone and Eldorado veneer
- Front walk is natural stone
- Cumberland brown mortared walkway
- Front and back have mix of LED lights on a photocell transformer
- Mix of post lights, path lights and up lights
- Fence is natural split rail with black 2 by 4 mesh
Discover what possibilities are available to you with a visit from Coastal Outdoor Spaces. Coastal is more than just a deck and fence company. We aim to create a total outdoor space holistic solution that exceeds expectations.
What customers say about the work
Here are some recent testimonials:
“We recently added a closed-in deck and patio off the back of our house and Brandon and the crews from Coastal Outdoor Spaces were outstanding! Brandon worked with us to incorporate our ideas and vision throughout the entire process and we could not be happier with the final product. He even took time to educate himself about a product that we wanted to use that Brandon had never worked with before.”
“This is a fantastic business. Completed my project on time and on cost. No hard sell, just outstanding work. I had a paver patio installed, and the result exceeded expectations. The crew was polite, hardworking, and thoroughly cleaned up the job site. I would recommend Coastal Outdoor Spaces to family and friends alike.”