Here at Coastal Deck and Fence, we provide a thorough consultation and evaluate the entire property and existing structures. Part of the consultation involves interviewing the client regarding their tastes, ideas, and budget to determine the best fit. We take into account the current architecture and design elements of the home or business, and look to compliment that with an outdoor living space that may include vinyl, composite, wood, aluminum, steel, pavers, bluestone, or flagstone.
For many clients, PVC vinyl is the best over-all fit for the desired maintenance requirements, budget and appearance. In some cases, a combination of wood, vinyl, and stone will create the best look for a client’s property.
Some qualities of PVC vinyl include:
Lasting Visual Appeal
- Will not splinter, peel, or rot
- Resists staining
- All-weather PVC vinyl stands up to extremes. Stays cool in heat, won’t crack when it’s frigid, under normal conditions
- Moisture resistant
- Lighter than wood, but stronger
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty
- Never needs painting or sanding
- Simple cleanup with soap and water
- Color pigments are solid throughout the entire product, not just a top coating
- Protected with UV-inhibitors, resists excessive fading or sun bleaching
- Stairs and landings
Coastal Deck and Fence is a full-service builder providing outdoor living solutions for homeowners and businesses in Maryland – Anne Arundel County, Annapolis, Arnold, Baltimore, Crofton, Davidsonville, Edgewater, Galesville, Gambrills, Glen Burnie, Millersville, Odenton, Pasadena, Severna Park, Shady Side, and all communities in between.
Coastal Deck and Fence LLC 443-223-9518 firstname.lastname@example.org