- Less damage to existing landscaping. During the Spring or Summer season, the
weather can range from hot, sweltering days to stormy, rainy days with very little
warning. During the Fall season, the weather is a lot more bearable and the cooler
weather dries out the landscape making it easy to build a deck on the yard without
causing any significant damage to your property so that when Spring rolls around your
yard will bounce back greener than ever!
- Less disruption. In reality, people spend the most time on their deck in the Spring and
Summer. Improving on, or installing, a new deck in the Fall won’t impact your
enjoyment as much in cooler months.
- Get ahead of the crowd with your deck construction. Beat the spring rush by beginning
your deck construction early so that by the time spring arrives you will be enjoying your
new deck without having to worry about how hot it is when you’re trying to stain your
deck or having a construction crew have to cancel days due to bad weather.
- The weather is more predictable. Weather patterns usually plateau during the fall
season, which makes it ideal for building a new deck. Thunderstorms can delay
construction and, under certain conditions, may even damage the deck. There are less
chances of weather-related delays happening during the fall season, and construction
crews tend to complete their work faster because of the cooler weather.
- Extend decking season. With the right decking material, you can create an indoor/outdoor space that spans multiple seasons.
Thinking ahead to fall improvements and/or additions? Contact us here today to get started.